Pages

9 Oct 2012

Free antique clip art frames

You can use this beautiful vintage clip art frames in your wedding invitation, thank you or congratulation card designs. They can be easily colorized and scaled in Photoshop or even in Word. Original size is 17'X22', 72 DPI, you can resize it in Photoshop or any other graphic program.

How to download: right click on the image you want to download --> from the drop down menu choose "Open link in new tab/window" --> it will be opened in a new tab/window --> right click on image to save on your computer.
Free congratulations clip art frame

Free congratulations clip art frame

Free wedding clip art frame


4 comments:

  1. OMG...I am in Love! I have been looking for black & white images, and I love the size of your frames! I am just going nuts looking at all the options! Thank You! Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. This was what I was looking for :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...